Thank you guys
I have found another problem about fatjar.
There is a problem with apache rat check
This is the patch.
We are excluding one file from fatjar at the root pom, but it looks like
maven is going to execute rat even in fatjar module and this makes the
build fail.

I should also note that currently master branch is broken regarding all the
fatjar stuff, but there is a pending patch for it.

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1325

use
git clean -xdf
mvn apache-rat:check -Pfull-build
in order to validate the repository (on master branch you will see that
fatjar is not taken into consideration)

I have also tried to enable rat on Jenkins but it looks like ASF jenkins
adds a '.repository" directory that makes rat fail.

We had "rat" check on Travis but is looks like Travis is not working, this
deserves investigation as well

Enrico