Sure. Thanks Laszlo for your clarification.

-Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Laszlo Ersek [mailto:ler...@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 8:55 PM
To: Feng, Bob C <bob.c.f...@intel.com>; Gao, Liming <liming....@intel.com>;
devel@edk2.groups.io; leif.lindh...@linaro.org
Cc: Andrew Fish <af...@apple.com>; Kinney, Michael D
<michael.d.kin...@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] [Patch 00/10 V8] Enable multiple process AutoGen

On 08/09/19 03:37, Feng, Bob C wrote:
> Thanks for your response.
>
> I'm going to push this patch set late today, if there is no more comments.

Sorry, I have to disagree about that. There is a NACK standing from Leif
-- he will have to rescind that NACK explicitly, for you to push the series.

Leif: can you please confirm, in light of the new information [*] if you are OK
with this v8 patchset being merged?

[*] The new information is that "--hash" breaks "pick-up" after Ctrl-C,
independently of the present patchset. So, it's not a regression from the new
work, and if "--hash" is removed from the command line, the "pick-up" is
successful both with and without these patches.

Thanks!
Laszlo