On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 07:17:27AM +0000, Zhang, Shenglei wrote:
> That's my mistake to push the broken
> patch(0d85e67714e31e0dbe4241ab2ebb7c423aba174d).
> This patch only updates the file guid, which I thought has no risk. So I
> didn’t check the build result.
> I should double check the new guid used in the file.

Determining what affects build and not is something humans are very
bad at and computers are very good at.

So you should build check every patch you submit to the list, no
matter how trivial.

In normal circumstances, so should the maintainers before pushing the
patch.

We now have a commit in the tree known to break the build of pretty
much all ARM/AARCH64 platforms. This will be very unpleasant for
future bisect.

Best Regards,

Leif