On 24/03/2020 17:14, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
On 03/16/20 16:01, Liran Alon wrote:
I'm going to stop reviewing this iteration now; please rework the rest
of the series for v2 with this resource management pattern.

Thanks!
Laszlo

Thanks for the very detailed review!

I have read all your comments and understood them. I am working on creating a v2 patch-series with all these fixed. As the Init/UnInit logic is the only place in which this resource management pattern is done, and as patch-series is split to small well-defined quite independent patches, can I request that you will complete review of all v1 patches?

I will understand if you are too busy for this, but it will allow me to take into account all your aggregated comments on v1 to hopefully create a perfect v2 patch-series. As I've tried taking into account all the comments you gave on Nikita's series.

Thanks!
-Liran