On 25/03/2020 3:48, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
On 03/24/20 16:35, Liran Alon wrote:
On 24/03/2020 17:14, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
On 03/16/20 16:01, Liran Alon wrote:
I'm going to stop reviewing this iteration now; please rework the rest
of the series for v2 with this resource management pattern.

Thanks!
Laszlo
Thanks for the very detailed review!

I have read all your comments and understood them. I am working on
creating a v2 patch-series with all these fixed.
As the Init/UnInit logic is the only place in which this resource
management pattern is done, and as patch-series is split
to small well-defined quite independent patches, can I request that you
will complete review of all v1 patches?

I will understand if you are too busy for this, but it will allow me to
take into account all your aggregated comments on v1
to hopefully create a perfect v2 patch-series. As I've tried taking into
account all the comments you gave on Nikita's series.
I ended up doing a superficial run over the rest of the series, before
arriving at this email of yours.

Unfortunately, in the most "meaty" patches, there are many style issues,
and they kept throwing me off. It's difficult to ping-pong between style
remarks and semantics. Basically, in those patches, I'm asking for style
fixes now, so I have a chance at a more substantial review with v2.

Thanks
Laszlo

Thanks for reviewing also the other patches for style issues as-well. This is what I requested.
This will assist me in submitting a much more ready v2 submission.
I'm currently working on it and hope to have a v2 submission later today with all your fixes and suggestions applied.

Highly appreciate your detailed review comments.

Thanks,
-Liran