On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 09:58 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

> I have not ignored your email. Instead, I have not seen it.
>
> The reason is that you messaged the list only -- you didn't put me in
> the To: or Cc: headers, despite addressing me by name in the message body.

I use the groups.io web client for all mailing list activities.  Did i tell you
how much I love the mailing list.  :) My corporate mail server changes the
subject line which also destroys threading so I figured this was better.  Maybe
not as i have no control over the CC/To lines of the email that is sent.   Do
Bret's responses which add "[External]" (example here:
https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/57377) (
https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/57377 ) to every reply show up better
(in groups.io web ui this is harder to follow since it starts a new thread)?

Thanks for continuing to check the full list for messages as I appreciate your
feedback.

Thanks
Sean