Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the list.

First of all, it helps to cc maintainers of the bits you're having
issues with.

The GetMaintainer.py script can look these up for you automatically
for a given path:
python ../edk2/BaseTools/Scripts/GetMaintainer.py -l
Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/ArmJuno.dsc
Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/ArmJuno.dsc
  Leif Lindholm <l...@nuviainc.com>
  Ard Biesheuvel <ard.biesheu...@arm.com>
  Thomas Abraham <thomas.abra...@arm.com>

Anyway, yes - commit b5701a4c7a0f ("CryptoPkg: OpensslLib: Use RngLib
to generate entropy in rand_pool"), merged through
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/938 broke EmulatorPkg, and most
platforms outside the main edk2 tree.

This should have been handled better.

But the fix is simple - if the platform port produces EFI_RNG_PROTOCOL
from some onboard hw, you can use the approach from edk2-platforms
commit 1e09147a01ae ("Platforms/RaspberryPi: Fix RPi4 RngLib build error").
Otherwise, you can use the approach used in edk2 commit 416813753726
("ArmVirtPkg: Add RngLib based on TimerLib for CryptoPkg").

If you're just trying to build something, you can rewind your edk2
HEAD to the edk2-stable202008 tag.

Best Regards,

Leif