On 2/21/21 2:21 PM, Leif Lindholm wrote:
On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 20:28:59 -0700, Rebecca Cran wrote:
-UINT8
-GetChassisType (
-  VOID
-  )
-{
-  EFI_STATUS                      Status;
-  UINT8                           ChassisType;
-
-  Status = OemGetChassisType (&ChassisType);
-  if (EFI_ERROR (Status)) {
-    return 0;
-  }
-
-  return ChassisType;
-}
-

This function is outright deleted, not renamed.
Does this belong in another patch?

I think it belongs here: it was just a helper function for when OemGetChassisType returned EFI_STATUS. Since it now returns the same data as this function, we don't need it anymore.

--
Rebecca Cran