On 1/31/22 04:42, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 at 00:22, Ard Biesheuvel<a...@kernel.org>  wrote:
I've had a stab at refactoring this code. Branch can be found here:
https://github.com/ardbiesheuvel/edk2/tree/armpkg-mpservicesdxe-refactor

OK, I've did some more work on this, and ended up with a branch that
builds and runs correctly on Raspberry Pi 4. Note that it requires
cache maintenance in the test app as well, or the ApFunction() routine
may be sitting in the cache on the BSP, and the AP will branch to who
knows where.

Thanks. I'll do some testing on my end and review the changes.
I did notice thatDmaLib is missing from ArmPkg/ArmPkg.dsc. -- Rebecca Cran