On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 07:06:18PM +1000, Matt Flax wrote:
> IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE ME ACCESS THEN FINE, HOWEVER THIS PATCH IS
> NECESSARY.
> I suggest you patch the CVS tree and give me access WHEN YOU DEEM MY
> KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EFFORT WITH KANNEL SIGNIFICANT. OK ?

Matt,

Please don't post in all-caps. It's hard to read.

It appears you've been actively working on kannel for less than a month.
I think it probably takes longer than that to get to know the other
people who are working on the project, which might be one reason why
people are reluctant to commit your code.

Also while we are without a project technical architect, I can
understand the community's reluctance to make large-scale changes to
what is by-and-large working code (the "at" driver).

I think your best way forward is to produce a patch against cvs to
implement your "at3" driver.

Thanks,
Dave (mailing list/web site/cvs maintainer)
--
David Holland           =*=   Systems Manager   =*=   tel: +44 01223 478900
http://www.3glab.com/   =*=     3G Lab, UK      =*=   fax: +44 01223 478901