> Unfortunately, it's impossible for us to set the phone to be 9201.

that's why I don't like Motorola phones at all :)

> So, what can I do to use the WAP secure session service 9203 (Protocol:
> WSP/WTP/WTLS/Datagram)?
> Kannel only listens to the ports 9200, 9201 and 9202 but if I want that
> Kannel supports the “WAP secure session service": 9203 what can I do?
> Where can I have to do the changes?

Kannel has a WTLS stack implemented and this can be activated at
configure time using the

  $ ./configure --with-wtls=openssl

as example. BEWARE: the WTLS stack is yet not fully functional and
should be considered as alpha quality in the code.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80