On Dienstag, Oktober 22, 2002, at 09:53  Uhr, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Then in smpp_pdu_unpack we check for these. It wont allways work, it
will depend on which other optional params are used by the SMSC. We
almost need an array type in the def file to handle this properly.
we have an SMPP v3.4 optional parameter patch running on our side
here.

As soon as I roll out 1.2.1 I'll apply the patch to the official tree,
because it has proven to run stable on our 79 connection bearebox
Solaris :))

While we are at SMPP, in the SMPP code it does a gsm_to_latin1 conversion.

Now whats the correct fix for this? just remove gsm_to_latin1 in the SMPP driver for MO's or only do gsm_to_latin1 in case coding is GSM character set?