Hi

They have their own iServer, and it uses socket interface.
I belive its developed by them or specially for them.

Example connection:

Data in:
{originator 0792358735}\nVIEW\n
Data out:
{exitCode 0}{charge 0}{billtext 9123 eInfo VIEW}\nANSWER TEXT\n

Is it EMI/UCP interface or specially designed interface?

Illimar

> Swisscom has a standard interface which is called EMI/UCP and
> kannel works perfectly with it. The only special thing they do
> is that you have several parallel connections to get higher
> throughput. Just define multiple EMI/UCP smsc connections in
> Kannel and make sure they share the same name (to let DLR's work properly)
and you're done.