To: <devel@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PATH] convert internal charset to UTF-8

Just a little warning,

It also changes the sms-services when get-url is called.
It will use %a in UTF-8 instead of latin-1
So we have here a little compatibility breaker. Also DLR, are affected.
I'm in favor in normalizing all in UTF-8.
That would be nice to see this feature in the userguide. (i mean returned
string will be UTF-8 coded)

Vincent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Malysh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>