*smile* I am having a deja-vu. I sent this patch to Alex to begin with. Heh…

@Emmanuel: I agree with you and will suggest this on your behalf to the
devel mailinglist.

@devel: Alex suggested to make this even more configurable by putting the
SELECT query in kannel.conf (/sqlbox.conf).

However, I think this gives that much extra flexibility (and maintaining
backward compatibility) that this quick patch can be incorporated already.

It is useful for a lot of persons and it is just a quick patch.

Todo: also patch the sql statements for other storage types.

Rene Kluwen

Chimit