Hello Donald / Devel list I hope to see this plugin soon on the addon
repository of kannel.

1) Is this something worthwhile doing, does anyone else have a need for this?

Yes, i think on at least 2 features that I can do in my current implementation
of kannel

1.- Dynamic Prefix routing with database, now kannel only accepts regular
expressions and that is not enough for all countrys, at least not for Mexico

2.- All sort of dynamic filtering routing features with database configuration
without requiring restart or reload of kannel: dynamic SPAM filter / priority
switching based on string matching / dynamic blacklisting

2) Are there any considerations you wish to add at this time?

Only worried about stability / perfomance

3) Are there any features you would like to see added?

4) Would there be any problem including this in the Kannel repository?

Hope to see it soon there

__________ Informacin de ESET Smart Security, versin de la base de datos de
firmas de virus 14300 (20161018) __________

El mensaje fue verificado por ESET Smart Security.