Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> OK, but then we're not talking about the person who's happy to stay
> with the software they have, but about a more typical person who is
> not too risk-averse and is willing to consider unsolicited updates.
> Those are different dudes.

The person who's not willing to do any updates is a very dangerous person
(think security updates, and also consider the fact that we don't really
support selective updates, so pulling only security updates isn't that good
a plan either; I know we technically have yum-security, but if somebody
files a bug about my security update not working with some ancient version
of some other package, I'll just file it away as NOTABUG with the comment
"yum update", and I know I'm not alone in that).

        Kevin Kofler