On 03/03/2010 08:38 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > So maybe you are under the impression that all the users who would test
> > your package are anxiously waiting for your packages to be available?
> For those packages where regressions actually matter to people, they
> definitely are. People keep asking us: when will KDE x.y.z finally be
> available? They ask it even before upstream officially announces the
> release!

Thanks for the concern, Kevin. When will KDE 4.4.2 be available? I've
skipped all updates on my mother's computer since you pushed 4.4.0 to
updates-"stable".  With 4.4.2 I might finally consider applying
updates again.

P.S. If you didn't notice the sarcasm, then I'm not supporting major
updates in the so-called "stable" branches. Such updates are probably
fun for people who want to have shiny toys to play with, but some
people want to get work done. Using Fedora.

List Troll