Juha Tuomala wrote:

> For all those who say that "latest stuff is the
reason why
> I use Fedora!!!1", there is rawhide for you.

I have tried this, but that is not possible.
Generally, a few weeks after the release of a new
fedora, rawhide becomes unusable for a while,
even unbootable. My last try went pretty well,
lasting from the time fedora 12 was released
until about 3 weeks ago, when rawhide just hung
and I could not even yum updates or log in. In my
experience of a few years of trying Rawhide, it
becomes usable again around the time of the
release of the alpha release, which is the time I
generally switch.