On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Rajeesh K Nambiar
<rajeeshknamb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Section "InputClass"
>>        Identifier "tap-by-default"
>>        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
>>        Option "TapButton1" "1"
>> EndSection
>>
>> drop that into your xorg.conf(.d) and restart the server, that should do it.
>> Once you got it working to your liking, please do me a favour and add this
>> to the wiki page as an example configuration - I'm sure it'll help others
>> too.
>>

> Going to try it out in the weekend.

Sorry - got time to test only today. I had downloaded the Live image
from Rawhide nightly build - desktop-x86_64-20100227.20.iso and added
the configuration file to the /etc/xorg.conf.d/, and it works well at
the GDM login screen. I have also added this to the wiki page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Input_device_configuration#Device_configuration)
now.

Once again, thanks Peter!

--