Hi,
  I worked on a script back in January which produced a list of packages
that needed to be looked at. The reason was that the pkg had not been
built by koji into dist-rawhide by a non-automated process in more than 6
months.

This list is NOT to shame or embarass anyone. It is only to say:

"Hey, this pkg hasn't been built, even in rawhide, in a while, maybe you
should 1. check that out and 2. if the pkg is dead or unmaintained
consider retiring it."

There is no mandate from this from fesco or the board or the fpc or
anything. This is just a list that might help you remember a pkg you don't
use anymore and therefore forgot you also maintained. :)

okay?

so:

The script is here:

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/potentially-unmaintained/koji-old-pkg-query.py

I ran it again today and got some new results:

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/potentially-unmaintained/2010-04-13/

and I was asked to post them here.

just to reiterate this list is not definitive nor punitive, it's just
noting pkgs that have not been built by a non-automated process in a
while.

thanks!
-sv