On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM, drago01 <drag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Clutter is not targeting mesa's software rastersizer ... so clutter
> upstream do not really care if it works without any hardware support
> or not.

Which is all fine for an optional component gnome-shell which
explicitly states it targets hardware accelerated graphics only.   But
should be be putting clutter based apps into the default packageset
for the desktop in F13 if they don't fallback gracefully for
unaccelerated graphics?  We haven't stated that accelerated hardware
will be a minimum requirement in F13 have we? I know its coming, but
we haven't actually crossed that line yet.  If we can't get this
working with software rendering as a fallback...perhaps we jettison
this game from the default packageset and move it over to
gnome-games-extra.

-jef