On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 09:06:39 -0500,
  Jon Ciesla <l...@jcomserv.net> wrote:
> > I can prep for the test tonight, but it's a pain to do the final test
> > remotely. So that will wait until tomorrow.
> >
> Email me as soon as you want this done, and I'll do it ASAP.

Two people have confirmed that a combination of installing the scratch
build and rebuilding and then installing wesnoth solves the x86_64 connect
to server issue.

To do this quickly, it will require chainbuilding both packages so that both
can get tested at the same time. Otherwise the boost update needs to go
through testing and get to stable before a wesnoth rebuild would do any good.