On 05/21/2016 12:28 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2016 09:10:58 -0600
> Orion Poplawski <or...@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
>> In some sense I think it's more important to be run for branched.
>> Are the branched builds run against updates-testing?  or only updates
>> + overrides? I'm thinking it would be better if it was the former.
>
> I'm not sure koschei can do things differently here without additional
> build targets. I think it has to do scratch builds against
> base+stable+buildroot overrides just like any other build there would
> do.

Currently Koschei has to use a Koji build target, so unless a custom
target is added, it is what Kevin said.

But we are working on integration with Copr, which would allow things
like that. You would create your own Copr project, add any repos you
want and ask Koschei to run some builds there. You could build
potentially-breaking builds in Copr first and have them tested, it would
be possible to automatically test builds from upstream monitoring and so on.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat