Hi,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016, at 09:18 PM, Michael Catanzaro wrote:

> Also, keep in mind that Flatpaks are not the only new type of software
> we intend to support in Fedora. I know other folks are looking into
> supporting Docker containers; I believe that's a Server WG initiative?

One of the things that is still odd about Fedora is that people often
say "Fedora" and most of the time they mean as a desktop OS.

Anyways, so yes we've invested quite a lot in Docker for server containers,
and more specifically in Kubernetes and OpenShift v3.

See:

https://www.openshift.org/

for lots more, and the effort we spend on Docker and Atomic Host
is at http://www.projectatomic.io/ and that work lands in Fedora
as well as CentOS.  Most of the production work honestly is in CentOS,
but there have been discussions about improving the server/cloud/OpenShift
state in Fedora as well.