Hi,

For some time now I have small problems with the `spec.vim` plugin
on f24 (especially with macro expansion). I wanted to do something
about it but after reviewing the code I decided to rewrite the whole
thing. I also wanted to add some new features (make it more like
`rpm-spec-mode` in emacs). If someone wants to try it out you can
find my code on GitHub:

https://github.com/fszymanski/vim-spec

Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated. Please report any
issues on GitHub:

https://github.com/fszymanski/vim-spec/issues

This is my first Vim plugin and VimL is not the best scripting language
out there so please be "gentle". It's very much a work in progress.

It would be good to know if this thing actually works.

P.S.
Sorry for my English. As you probably noticed it's not my native
language.

Thanks

--
Filip Szymański