On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Fedora 25 has now been branched, please be sure to do a git pull
> --rebase to pick up the new branch, as an additional reminder
> rawhide/f26 has been completely isolated from previous releases, so
> this means that anything you do for f25 you also have to do in the
> master branch and do a build there. There will be a Fedora 25 compose
> ASAP and it'll appear
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/25/ once
> complete. Please be sure to check it out.

So nightly branched composes are now running as usual.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/CQAK7FFPK536NMLPKM3ILE4L4VMAKOH7/

The issue with lorax is now fixed so we have a mostly working compose,
there's a few issues with some of the live images (which should go
away with a new libreoffice build) and there's some issues with
atomic.

Please report any other issues as we head into Alpha freeze.

Peter