On Tue, 23 Aug 2016, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Aug 23, 2016 16:46, "Dusty Mabe" <du...@dustymabe.com> wrote:

I can't seem to get firefox-48.0-5.fc24.x86_64 to work with kerberos
single sign on in a private window. It works fine when using a
non-private window.

Any ideas on why this would have broken? Anyone else seeing this?

I would guess it is by design as a private window does not have access to
various identifiers so that privacy is not leaked.
Yes, see my other email. It was a privacy leak. However, Firefox
implemented two different 'privacy' modes using the same state switch
and the other one, 'Never Remember History', was broken with GSSAPI
authentication because of this.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy