Is there a way to get a list of the latest builds out of Koji?
Especially builds from a particular tag/target (f25).

I tried a few things, but none of them are ideal:

(1) There is an RSS feed (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/recentbuilds)
but it only contains a handful of builds.

(2) `koji latest-pkg --all f25` shows the highest NVR of all packages
in f25.  Unfortunately when I diffed the output over about an hour, it
never changed.

(3) `koji list-tasks` seems like another candidate, but it only goes
back a few dozen builds.

Rich.