In the RISC-V mass rebuild, some packages fail because Perl is
missing.  However they don't have 'BuildRequires: perl'.

One example is 'telnet':

https://fedorapeople.org/groups/risc-v/logs/telnet/0.17-65.fc24/build.log

  /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.ksu80z: line 36: perl: command not found
  error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.ksu80z (%build)

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/telnet.git/tree/telnet.spec

  No BuildRequires: perl

[WARNING: The next URL may crash your browser]
https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/blob/master/f/comps-f25.xml.in#_446

  No perl in buildsys-build

I have a vague recollection that this change was deliberate, and perl
was removed from the "implicit" (buildsys-build) dependencies.
However I cannot find anything about that.

Is this right - are the packages themselves broken?

If so I will add a BR: perl to the packages whenever I come across
this problem.

If not, what is the correct fix?  I believe our buildsys-build
packages are complete and equivalent to x86 ones.

Rich.