On 1 October 2016 at 21:32, Jonathan Underwood
<jonathan.underw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 July 2016 at 15:40, Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Upstream is dead (website is gone), it hasn't seen a release in over three
>> years
>> and nothing in Fedora relies on it anymore.
>
> Actually, the package js-web-socket-js depended on this during build.
> Yeah, I only just noticed - just a heads up to check BuildRequires as
> well as Requires when retiring.

And.. python-slimit was previously the recommended minifier to use for
minimization during packaging. I've updated this page to advocate the
use of uglifyjs instead:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JavaScript/Minification_Issues#jsmin

But there may be a preferred tool to uglifyjs, so someone more
knowledegable may want to edit that if so.

Cheers,
Jonathan