I just noticed that I can't take a screenshot of anything on the secondary
display when using two displays - you just get a transparent PNG. In fact,
if you try and grab an area that spans the displays it'll capture the
screen from the primary display properly while the area from the secondary
display is transparent. I didn't find anything in Bugzilla that looked
similar but I wasn't sure if it should be filed under Wayland or something
else.

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.