On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 12:51:59AM +0300, Catalin wrote:
> maybe I'm come with not right answer ,
> I think that depend by network configuration over internet and routing process
> over applications. so will not be any conflict. I'm right?
> > Both docker and libvirt use iptables to direct traffic in various ways.
> > They may well be in conflict

I think you're comment doesn't justify your conclusion.  You are correct in your
indication that iptables rules may be different based on network and routing
configuration, but just because they may be different based on configuration in
no way precludes the two systems (docker and libvirt) from being in conflict.

Neil