It would be really stop this texlive madness.
Spec file with attached more than 100 source archives, with separated each
bit in <subpackage> and <subpackage>-bin (???)
Why the <censored> not build base package with kind of platform which will
allow build each tex package separately?
With current approach every single change i texlive will be affecting huge
list of other packages reinstallations introducing nothing nw.

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: *http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH <http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH>*