Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting on Monday; I don't
think there's anything immediately pressing to discuss, so why not take
the hour off? Next week we might want to do a Test Day retrospective
and check on the status of Wayland ahead of the Final release, but I
think it can wait till 10-24.

If you think there is something we need to discuss on 10-17, please do
reply to this mail and we can go ahead and schedule the meeting!
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net
test-announce mailing list -- test-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to test-announce-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org
devel mailing list -- devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to devel-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org

Reply via email to