On 25.10.2016 20:02, Till Maas wrote:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 05:44:49PM +0200, Sandro Mani wrote:

rawhide-debuginfo is enabled, and indeed i.e. qt5-qtbase-debuginfo is
found). I suspect that perhaps noarch debuginfo packages are missing from
AFAIK debuginfo packages are not generated for noarch packages. I am not
sure if there is a way to enable them.
debuginfo packages have always been generated for mingw packages (see /usr/lib/rpm/macros.d/macros.mingw{32,64}) and that has always worked fine, see [1] as an example. What I'm talking about here is the recent problem that these packages are not available in the rawhide-debuginfo repos anymore (rawhide is what I'm using, perhaps the same problem affects stable releases).

Thanks
Sandro

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=812441