On Mon, 2016-10-31 at 18:15 +0200, Alexander Ploumistos wrote:
> This is more of an issue for Workstation and the spins destined for
> desktop use, so any possible solution needs to rely on
> Anaconda/Initial Setup and each DE.

My $0.02 as a sometimes contributor to gnome-initial-setup: it already
has too many options that can be changed post-installation. Users
report confusion about how to answer the existing, very simple options
(enable geolocation, enable automatic crash reporting). We don't want
to add any more. Especially as this option needs to be network-
specific. I do think we need a graphical option somewhere, but the
right place is the Network system settings panel.

Michael