I'm very new to this but I'd like to help out.  I actually saw the problem a
little while back, when I tried to mount an HFS+ FS onto my Fedora mac.  It
mounted ro.  I would definitely be interested in helping out on "fedora on Mac"
testing.  I'm currently looking through bugzilla to see if there's something on
which I can help out.  Any other pointers to how to get involved more would be
greatly appreciated.

/raj