On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Till Maas <opensou...@till.name> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:02:44PM +0200, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
>
>> Alogn with this I realized that pygpgme spec needs some love (like
>> cleaning stuff, adding %check section to run tests, backporting
>> patches) and renaming, so I sent new one for review[5] and created
>> repo with our (Fedora) fixes on top of dead upstream package[6].
>
> This is awesome. Did you by any chance get in touch with other
> distributions to get them switch to the new fork as well?
No, I didn't. Unfortunately I don't know what's the usual way of doing
this. Help is very welcomed!

Actually since gpgme-1.7.0 it should include py2/py3 bindings and all
people who are using pygpgme are encouraged to use official bindings.
Unfortunately it's still not available in fedora as we stuck with
1.6.0, because there are some problems with libgcrypt-x.y.z.

> Kind regards
> Till

-Igor Gnatenko