On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 23:57 +0100, Michal Schorm wrote:
> It sounds reasonable to take a while and think about, who use wich media,
> and why we make it.
>
> 1) As was said, ask server images users, how they prefer and how they
> actually install Fedora and make decision based on it.
>
> 2) Just a thought - would it be more efficient to test ISOs in VMs to some
> point?

> For example, till the Alpha release, evertyhing mentioned here as a subject
> of possible changes could be tested only on VMs. After Alpha release, test
> would change to manual on real HW.

For Alpha and Beta, we already state:

"For Alpha and Beta, we expect a reasonable sampling of tests across
the table, with at least some testing for all three media types, both
firmware types, and each major class of deliverable (netinst, live and
DVD)."
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey