The hdf5 update prompted me to (perhaps too hastily) update octave to 4.2 in rawhide as well. This unfortunately has led to the need to rework the octave package build/install macros. I have what I hope is a fix building now (octave-4.2.0-2). I've tested it with a simple octave package on x86_64 - it might fail with more complex ones and/or on different arches. I'll be doing rebuilds in the morning.

More to come later, but I need to go to bed now.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  or...@cora.nwra.com