On ti, 13 joulu 2016, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Mon, 2016-12-12 at 10:53 +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
2) I needed to update a certificate every 6 months, now I need to kinit
every day. This is regression. How to make it work without kinit at all.
I am using SSSD for company kerberos and I don't need to kinit at all,
how to make this work for Fedora?

Maybe we could support PKINIT? :)
We just committed first parts of PKINIT support in FreeIPA git master.
I'm not sure Fedora Infrastructure will utilize that any time soon but
we certainly are getting there with upstream FreeIPA. ;)

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy