Hi

I've orphaned python-sphinx-theme-better. It was briefly used by python-pillow for its documentation in the past, but that's not the case anymore and python-sphinx-theme-better hasn't seen any activity upstream since 2013. As far as I can tell [1] no other package in fedora requires it.

Sandro

[1]
$ dnf repoquery --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide-source --whatrequires python-sphinx-theme-better --alldeps $ dnf repoquery --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide-source --whatrequires python3-sphinx-theme-better --alldeps