On 07/06/2010 12:15 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 19:55:27 +0200
> Till Maas<opensou...@till.name>  wrote:

>>> Btw. does Bodhi really work the way it is said there? What happens
>>> if there are +1 and -1 karma values for an critpath update?
>>> According to the criteria, -1 karma does not have any impact at all
>>> except for all other updates, because they contain a karma
>>> threshold.
>>
>> Interestingly the first critpath update I saw with f-e-k is not
>> approved but should be according to the criteria:
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2010-9850
>
> It doesn't have enough karma... it got:
>
> -1, +1, +1, for a total of 1.
>
> So, I guess it's not going to push without hitting +2.
>
> I've asked Luke to comment here and your parent post about how things
> work, as I would love to know too. ;)

Right now for a critical path update to gain approval, it must have a
net karma of at least 2, including a +1 from a proventester, and +1 from
another authenticated user.  This is the behavior that was implemented
and utilized during the No Frozen Rawhide pre-release stage of F13.

If we want to change this behavior, that's fine with me.  Let's discuss
alternative solutions.

luke