On Tue, Jan 17, 2017, at 09:55 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> The atomic working group has configured pagure to send notifications to
> the
> cloud mailing list. These notifications come through as normal emails
> but for some reason in hyperkitty the emails from pagure show up as
> coming from Brian Exelbierd (bex). Anyone know why that is?

Because like Batman - I am everywhere baby!!!!

My real theory is that when I set up the fedora-budget repo to send
emails to budget-de...@lists.fp.o I must have somehow linked the email
ID to my name when adding the address as an authorized email.  I can't
find any evidence of this in hyperkitty, however I also can't get my
mailman settings page to even load.

regards,

bex