On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:37:23 +0000
"Daniel P. Berrange" <berra...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I'm still seeing quite alot of problems today - randomly the arm7 or
> ppc task will just sit there in "open" status doing nothing for hours.
> If I cancel & rerun the build it works fine, presumably because it hit
> a different build instance.

Well, not sure thats the case yet. This is a NEW AND EXCITING failure I
am looking at this morning.

I freed all the tasks that were stuck this way and am investigating.

> Now I've just seen some builds which succeeded in the build phase
> get marked as failed because mock throws an exception handling the
> results
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1011/17331011/mock_output.log

Please post links to the top level task.
(in this case:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=17331011
)

This was my fault. I was downgrading mock on the builders in an attempt
to see if it was causing the above new and exciting bug, but
unfortunately it caused in progress builds to explode. ;(

So, resubmit and it should work (unless it gets stuck not processing in
which case I will come along and free it up).

kevin