On 01/21/2017 03:44 PM, Christian Dersch wrote:

On 01/21/2017 03:25 PM, Kai Engert wrote:

With autokarma disabled, is there a minimum test duration, before it can get
pushed to stable?

Because we probably want to have it pushed to stable on Monday.
Autokarma just means the package will not be pushed automatically, but karma mechanism is still active. So once your update reached the stable karma level you defined, you can hit the push to stable button. If level is not reached you have to wait 7 days (but thats the case with autokarma too), but as the update contains prominent applications I don't expect it takes so long ;)
Just forgot: Until monday is a *short* time, we have weekend and the update did not reach testing yet. I suggest more time.