On ti, 31 tammi 2017, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 09:47:05AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 07:04:33AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Jan Kurik wrote:
>>
>> > F26 System Wide Change: Kerberos KCM credential cache by default
>>
>> Hi, can you please consider changing the name of this change/feature to
>> not
>> use "KCM".  That's an acronym commonly used in kde/plasma for KDE Config
>> Module, e.g.
>> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KCM_HowTo
>> to avoid any possible confusion, thanks.
>
> I'm fine with renaming the change but I'm not sure what name would be
> better, do you have some suggestion?

just take KCM out?  "Kerberos credential cache by default" should still be
fairly clear.  If not (clear), then don't worry about it.

Kerberos credential cache is a fairly generic term. KCM is one type of a
Kerberos credential cache, FILE: is another, KEYRING is another..
It is Kerberos Cache Manager, as opposed to credentials cache or
credentials cache collections.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy