----- Original Message -----

Sorry, the real world doesn't work this way. Since we have a goal for Fedora
Workstation to actually have users we want to try solve the problems our users
actually have rather than just pontificate to the five people who failed to
leave
the room quick enough.

> If only the time wasted on making this work had been spent on making Nouveau
> better instead…

Or in other words if people like yourself actually bothered contributing to
Nouveau instead of wasting their time other projects.

If you want Nouveau to be more widely used then the way to make that happen it
to work with us making Nouveau better. Bitching that the people already putting
a ton of resources into Nouveau are not putting even more resources into it
is just coming across as a someone lacking any kind of self awareness, who
condemns others for failing to live up to a measurement he fails to living up
to himself.

Christian
Christia