Hi everybody,

I spent last few days updating Vagrant in Rawhide. As it turned out, it
is quite significant update for several reasons:

1) Upstream changed the way how Vagrant is distributed in upstream RPM.
Hence this is good opportunity to change the way we ship Vagrant to be
close to upstream.
2) The upstream is not using Bundler for managing the Vagrant plugins
anymore, which seems to be change for good.
3) The downside of (1) is that the plugin registration scripts are baked
into vagrant plugins, I had to apply some hacks to keep the backward
compatibility with Vagrant plugins currently in Fedora.
4) And since (3) is PITA, it is good opportunity to use RPM filetriggers
instead. Therefore, I dropped the %vagrant_plugin_register and
%vagrant_plugin_unregister from Vagrant, which in turn means all the
Vagrant plugins in Fedora (maintainers are in CC) will become FTBFS.
I'll go through all the packages and fix them unless you say otherwise
(I might add them into my Copr repository for testing, not sure yet).
Please note that the plugins which are currently in Fedora should keep
working with Vagrant 1.9.1, but the plugins build against Vagrant 1.9.1
will not be compatible with older Vagrant versions, hence I suggest to
add "{,Build}Requires: vagrant >= 1.9.1".

To let everybody chance to test this prior I land the changes in
Rawhide, I built new Vagrant and vagrant-libvirt in Copr:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/vondruch/vagrant/

You can see the changes in Vagrant here:

http://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/vondruch/vagrant/vagrant.git/commit/?h=f26&id=34696a703e54a9b37e68e95d034e2a26fbe46d23

And these are the changes in vagrant-libvirt:

http://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/vondruch/vagrant/vagrant-libvirt.git/commit/?h=f26&id=733217b68fc298e40c45524da4ac9036607d1558

Please give it a try. If no major issues are identified, I'd like to
land this in ~week, prior F27 branching.

Thx

Vít